*Note: sometimes our humor gets the best of us. Follow our advice at your own discression.
did DBT get its name?
Yes, indeed we do. Visit our contact page for more information about how to get a copy as well as how to book us for a show.
In addition to performing, we also host a variety of workshops. Especially if you're booking a show for a college venue, including one of our workshops before or after the performance can add a lot to the experience. We're always creating new workshops, and if you have something in particular you'd like us to talk about, we're open to suggestions. Some of the workshops we've presented are: "the politics of drag', "a drag science fair', "sharing the spotlight: maintaining a collective drag troupe", "Trans, Butch and King identities: exploring gender", "do it yourself: how to beging performing", "bioqueens." Several members of DBT have also created specific workshops on issues like; Leather, BDSM, the Fat Bitch Caucus. Contact us for more information.
Coming home from a show at UC Davis Wesley Biggs car broke down in the middle of nowhere with Vance and Tommy. They sat outside Jacks Auto repair in Los Banos, Ca for 5 hours while it was fixed.
Ever wonder why all DBT members refuse to discuss the number "Handsome Boy Modeling School?" Just ask!
DBT used to practice in the courtyard of the Multi-Cultural Center at UCSB in front of windows (in an attempt to see their reflection). Now we're lucky enough to use Bill Wilkin's dance studio, "A Fantastic Rhythm."
* Did you know that 4 of the DBT members still can't figure out their last names?
* Did you know that the picture of dbt on their website was taken in Jakes living room by Summers Eve.
* If you put all the hair that dbt has used on their faces over the last two years and laid it end to end you could get from Isla Vista to downtown Santa Barbara?
* Did you know that dbt has exhausted 46 bandages over the last 2 years?
* Did you know that dbt has gone through 78 bottles of spirit gum over the last 2 years. (think about this one . . . )
* Did you know the "It Makes Me Ill" shirts are from the little boys department of K-Mart.
* Have you noticed the "Its Gonna Be Me" pants? One of them doesn't match because one of the original members ran away to New York with the fifth pair. bloons tower defense 4 bloxorz bubble shooter gold miner worlds hardest game bubble trouble